Saturday, May 8, 2010

"You May Have Missed" Mondays

I'd like to let you know about something new I'm trying here on Seize the Book. Every Monday, I will post about great books that have been published prior to 2009. We all have missed reading some really good books and although I love reading new titles, I like to read reviews/discussions on those that are not brand new. I want to encourage you to read an "old" book on occasion and share with us what you read. It could be a classic, or one that you come across in a used book store or the library that you find intriguing. Maybe your mother tells you about one she read when she was younger, or you remember one you read in school. I want to know about it!

So, on Monday, I will beg ask you to tell us about books the rest of us may have missed. I'm calling this "You May Have Missed" Mondays. If you write a review, please give us the link to your post so we can visit your blog. It doesn't have to be a recent review. It just has to be a review of a book published prior to 2009.

See you on Monday with books you may have missed!

1 comment:

ham1299 said...

What a great idea! I look forward to seeing your post!