Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!

So Cold the RiverWhat I am currently reading:

So Cold the River by Michael Koryta- I am quite engrossed in this novel. I've never read this author before, but maybe I will read others by him now. It has 500 pages, but I have already read half of the book in less than a day. I may stay up late tonight reading it!



The Last Christian: A NovelWhat I recently finished reading:

The Last Christian by David Gregory- This was a good book. It made me think about how we tend to think that all new tchnology is good, when in fact it is sometimes not the best thing. When some of the characters in this book talked about how wonderful it would be to live forever, I could only think: "What? Live forever in this place? No way! I'm looking forward to a much, much better place with Jesus!" 

(I have a GIVEAWAY for this book going on until June 6th, so please go to the review and enter to win!)
 
My Name Is MemoryAlso just read: My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares - This is the author who wrote the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books, more titles that I haven't read yet. I wasn't sure about this one when I started it, but I actually liked it. Ann Brashares is a gifted author. My review will be coming soon!
 
 
 
 
Whiter Than SnowWhat I'll probably read next: Whiter Than Snow by Sandra Dallas- I have heard about this author for a while now and how good her books are, but have never taken the opportunity to read any of them (her titles include: Tallgrass, Prayers for Sale, and the Persian Pickle Club), so I am excited to get this one and review it. 

No comments: