Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

(Yes, I know it is not Wednesday, but I'm posting a review tomorrow, so I thought I would put this post in a day early.)

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!



Life, In Spite of Me: Extraordinary Hope After a Fatal ChoiceWhat I am currently reading: Life, In Spite of Me by Kristen Jane Anderson - a story of a girl who tried to commit suicide by lying down in front of a train. As a rsult, she lost both of her legs, but found hope in Jesus and is now helping others who are comtemplating suicide.

I will be reviewing this one next week for Multnomah Publishers




More than Conquerors (Extreme Devotion)What I recently finished reading: More Than Conquerors by Kathi Macias - This book is the second book in the Extreme Devotion Series. I think Kathi Macias is now one of my favorite fiction authors.

I will have a review of this book on this blog tomorrow.





The Last Christian: A NovelWhat I'll probably read next: The Last Christian by David Gregory - This one is also a book I received for review. It is a "Christian futuristic" book from Waterbrook Press. It has quite an intriguing plot.

There will be a giveaway along with the review of this book (sometime during the week of May 24-28)!





What are you reading this week? Do you have any reviews to share, or comments about recent titles you have discovered? Let me know.

 

No comments: