Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!


I am enjoying this one so far. It is a biographical novel. I can see how Ms. Alcott got her characters for Little Women. Her life reads like her novel. 





Indivisible: A NovelWhat I recently finished reading: Indivisible by Kristen Heitzmann

I liked this one, but I thought it could have been better. See my review on this book in the next few days.






This Fine Life: A NovelWhat I will probably read next: This Fine Life by Eva Marie Everson

I will be reviewing this one for Revell. Looks good.







Your turn. What are you reading?


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Well, you are enjoying it so that's promising! =D

I just finished reading Start Here, by the Harris brothers yesterday (review to come on 5 Minutes for Books) and up next are two biographies:

1. Elijah
2. Winston Churchill

=)